Monday, September 22, 2008

Nouveau Clip de Anggun


Recently I go to anggunworld forum to check out what's new about Anggun. Well, she released her new music video "Si Tu l'Avoues". I got curious about her clip and the song, and finally I could see it on musique-radio.com. As big fan of Anggun I give my thank to Musique Radio, merci vraiment...

In brief the clip was simple and plain, nothing catchy. Anggun just give a simple dance with spinning camera angle. Some people on Anggunesia forum complain about this clip that far from their expectation. Maybe they expect Anggun to be energizer and interactive. But that's Anggun, and it's part of her personality that I love. Anggun is not Britney Spears nor Beyonce Knowles.


The next playback of this clip, I found the interesting part about it. Here's my opinion:
  • The clip was made with fine art, so it is not selling.
  • The way Anggun dance was sufficient to this clip. Compare to Tomer G's Remix of Si Tu l'Avoues, this version was slower in beat and tempo.
  • The style of Anggun and director was minimalist, so the clip won't be so merry.
  • Anggun's dress was nice, did not expose sexuality but still sexy.
  • The clip was strong in French influence, therefore someone who habitual with American style clip won't fit on it.
The way people think about this clip is the matter of taste. Personally, I love this clip and song, a little resemble to Kyle Minogue but still Anggun. I bide for the next clip of Anggun, and for me all works from Anggun is excellent. I hope her new album got success as usual.

Click here to view the clip


No comments:

Post a Comment