Friday, July 11, 2008

Reach My Goal


As a human I have a desire, so great desire. I don't know whether that was a sin or not. I just know that is essential to me. That desire make me and push me to setup my goal. The Goal is something that I would try to reach. How to reach it? That the challenge of life. And the goal make me have a better vision in my life, because I have a dream. If I have a dream, I have a good perspective in my life.

Everybody wants to be success, and only few are the winner. To be a winner we have to fight and brave. Our goal is our purpose to fight. Remember that no one fight for nothing. And to be brave is to get a power to do the fight. Bravery is imaginary power inside us that make us do perhaps the most impossible things. Someone who never start something will gets nothing. Once we think that we could do something impossible, we have start something.

I ask myself if I had a goal. And (thanks God) the answer is yes. I have long term goal and short term goal. My long term goal are to be succeeded in work on the television, to make a better life to my family and myself, and to create something that will make me still exist in the world even though I am gone. While, my short term goal honestly could be simple and reachable, but still have effort to do. My short term goal are to get a new part-timer job with a good payment, to buy a notebook and other helpful electronic stuffs so I can practice and make money on its, and to get a better vision from everybody I would know.


Now I try to gain my power into maximum availability otherwise I won't have a spirit to reach my goal. I do hard to pray and hope that all of my goal will be accomplished with God's helpful hand and my power for sure. I always remember that people always have a control of many things. We are what we want to be. There is no failure, there are just some people who dismiss their success. We have wings even though we are not a bird, we have claws even though we are not a tiger, we have fin even though we are not a whale, that's all because we are a human an extraordinary creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment